Pages

August 20, 2009

Updateroonies

OMG, has it really been almost a month? Well, what can I say .... I AM Evil.

I FINALLY finished that darned poncho. Here is a pic...



The woman I made it for loved it and was more than happy to shell over her hard earned dosh for my efforts. ALSO, I wrote down the pattern as I went along, so now I have it all ready to be put into a pdf which I may even consider posting here for a free pattern download if I get enough interest.

Made a crochet shawl over the last three days.



Admittedly it took me about a day and a half longer than it should have, but I had a very painful tooth extraction yesterday and have been sleeping quite a bit to deal with the pain in my jaw. The shawl looks great though and I'm sure someone will want to pay me a goodly sum for it (tee hee).

I went out on a limb and purchased two of the books I've been lusting over from an absolutely AWESOME Aussie book site called Fishpond. The books are; Victorian Lace Today and Knitted Lace of Estonia. Both books are just gorgeous and I have decided that I want to knit almost every pattern in VLT.

The Moo sliced open one of his toe pads a few days ago, although I have no idea how. I have been keeping him inside for the last two days to ensure that its kept clean and doesnt become infected. Unfortunately this means hes inconsolable because he cant go outside and keeps wandering around howling as if someone is cutting his throat. Blardy drama queen. He's okay though, and his toe is looking good enough that I'm planning to let him out tomorrow.

Back to the knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment