Pages

September 21, 2010

Another total revamp...and some buttons :oD

I've decided to take ALL my selling items back to Oztion as its hard to track interest on here and on Oztion I can see how many people are clicking on my listings.  I find it useful to keep an eye on this kind of thing.  So as I update (or upload listings) I'll place links on this page so that interested parties can take a look

Onto the buttons...

About 18mths ago I bought some polymer clay and made some rather chunky funky buttons.  I was going to sell them but kind of didnt get around to it.  Yesterday I was digging through my stash of creative junk (as you do when you're a crafter) and came across my polymer clay supplies.  Now I know there are a few lovelies out there who are also making buttons but I dont want any of you to stress too much as I can guarantee mine will be quite different from yours.  See?  Plenty of room in the market place for more button makers. ;o)

Here's what I've been making...

Funky Zebra patterned buttons.  Two sizes even!  Check 'em out...be quick, the clicking has commenced.






Multi coloured buttons made with fimo canes.  I have a couple of sets of these available.










My personal faves!  Glow in the dark skull buttons.  WOOT!







These ones is purdy!  Well I think so...lol. Only one set of these babies.  Be quick if you dont want to miss out.




Some funky abstract patterns made using canes again.  Two sets of 5 buttons available.

You can find all these and more here.

Yes, you have to join Oztion to buy, but dont stress because membership is free.  Only sellers pay fees. Join up by clicking the button below.


No comments:

Post a Comment