Pages

June 13, 2012

I has a home nao

I read an amusing blog post somewhere on the interwebs this morning and as I was reading the comments I was mildly amused to see this.


I always have a little chuckle when I see people commenting that they are the first commenter because they are invariably the second or third.  It's almost like there is an unwritten law.  As soon as you find yourself typing the words 'I'm the first commenter' the Universe will ensure that someone has beaten you to the punch.  Kind of like Murphys law.

Anyhoo...great news;  I moved into my new apartment yesterday.  I have to wait till the weekend to get my washing machine in and there are a couple of carloads of smallish crap that I have to take over from where I am now but otherwise its done.  I have so many boxes and crates of crap to unpack.  I think I will be unpacking for at least a month.  But I'll get through it and I'm determined to find space for everything.  My most awesome friends from the Central Coast came up and helped me to lift ALL the things yesterday and  I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends. I will assuredly be inviting them for a bang up dinner as soon as I am unpacked and settled.

I had a lovely long hot shower before going to bed last night and I have to say it felt SO good.  It was almost orgasmic it was so good.  lol.

Sadly there is no phone line into my apartment so I'm going to be offline for the next couple of weeks while I try to get that sorted out.  Anyone who needs to contact me should call or txt me if they have my number or otherwise email me at shevi@soulcraftingbyshevi.com.

I'll be back as soon as I can.  In the meantime, have fun and keep smiling. :oD

1 comment: