Pages

April 18, 2012

Panicky passengers and a world record attempt

Well a lot has happened in the last few weeks so I figured it was time for an update.

Not long ago I developed a toy that I called 'Panicky Passengers'.  They have, happily proven to be incredibly popular and I've managed to develop two more styles to add to my range.  Sadly I'm having trouble getting some decent felt so I cant offer them on the web store just yet but they will be available for pre-order as soon as I can solve my felt supply issues.  Here are the ones I have made (sorry, already sold) so far.


I hope to be able to offer these in assorted colour combinations at some point but this will obviously depend on what felt I can get my hands on.

I also recently started making some graphics for the new FB timeline layout which I've made available to anyone who wants to use them.  You can find them here.

I have made a couple of new Feltoonies (TM). One was a small yellow cat sculpture with a cute butterfly on its nose (sorry, already sold) and the other is a cute little Grandmotherly Kitty with a hand knitted shawl and a crocheted bag of knitting supplies.  She is still available over on my web store if you are interested and there are lots of progress pics in the WIPs folder on the FB page if you'd like to see her taking shape.  I'm  very happy with how she turned out.



Over the Easter long weekend I traveled down to Sydney to meet up with my fabulous friend Charly from IxCHeL and some other lovely ladies.  Charly organised a new world record attempt at the Royal Easter Show for our team which was so much fun.  Here is a video of what we did.



It was LOADS of fun and it was so awesome to hang out with all the girls and play with the bunnies.  I think we should get together as often as possible. Lol.  Please pop over to Charlys blog to read all about our world record attempt.  While you're there, why dont you snaffle some yummy bunny yarn ;o)

So thats it from me for now.  I'm off to work on a new knitted project which I will hopefully be able to show to you next time :oD

Thanks for stopping by 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE my panicky bunny passenger and the panicky cat is much admired as well ! Thanks heaps for such amazing work! Everything you make shows awesome character and soul! Well done Shevi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're happy with your travel buddy honey. I'm glad your friend liked the scared-y cat too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...so talented, Sonja! Your felted critters are marvelous! Your panicked critters are just fun!! You never cease to amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete